Monday, November 6, 2023

Letter To The Lakewood Community On BOE Election

Dear Lakewood community,

I am writing to formally announce a change in my campaign intentions for the Lakewood School Board position. After careful consideration and evaluating the qualifications and dedication of all candidates, I have decided to withdraw my name from the running and throw my full support behind the three new candidates on the ballot, namely Eli Eisenbach, Yoni Morgenstern & Avrohom Shubert.
It is paramount that our school district has the best leadership in place, and I genuinely believe that these three individuals have a comprehensive understanding of the issues at hand and possess the skill set required to drive positive change for our students, educators, and community as a whole.
This decision was not made lightly. My primary goal has always been the betterment of our school district, and I am confident that supporting these three new candidates is the best way to achieve this.
I humbly ask that you consider giving your votes to these dedicated individuals. We are fortunate to have such well-qualified candidates who are familiar with the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for Lakewood schools.
I am profoundly grateful for all the support and encouragement I've received throughout this journey. It has been a privilege to stand for a position on the school board, and I am excited about the bright future of Lakewood schools under the guidance of these three remarkable candidates, Eli Eisenbach, Yoni Morgenstern & Avrohom Shubert.
Thank you for your understanding and for your commitment to the future of our students.
Warm regards,
Yehuda Shain

No comments:

Post a Comment