Sunday, September 10, 2023

Letter about Upcoming BOE Election

Letter from Rabbi Shain candidate for seat on Lakewood BOE.

Dear Lakewood community,

I am writing to formally announce a change in my campaign intentions for the Lakewood School Board position. After careful consideration and evaluating the qualifications and dedication of all candidates, I have decided to withdraw my name from the running and throw my full support behind the three new candidates on the ballot.

It is paramount that our school district has the best leadership in place, and I genuinely believe that these three individuals have a comprehensive understanding of the issues at hand and possess the skill set required to drive positive change for our students, educators, and community as a whole.

This decision was not made lightly. My primary goal has always been the betterment of our school district, and I am confident that supporting these three new candidates is the best way to achieve this.

I humbly ask that you consider giving your votes to these dedicated individuals. We are fortunate to have such well-qualified candidates who are familiar with the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for Lakewood schools.

I am profoundly grateful for all the support and encouragement I've received throughout this journey. It has been a privilege to stand for a position on the school board, and I am excited about the bright future of Lakewood schools under the guidance of these three remarkable candidates.

Thank you for your understanding and for your commitment to the future of our students.

Warm regards,

Yehuda Shain

5 comments:

  1. Reb yudel should stay in the race as a backup in case one of the 3 back out or get pressure from the igud or askans to withdraw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIs name stays on the ballet because it is too late to take it off. He is ready if the oilam needs him in November.

      Delete
    2. Nobody can back out at this point. The names will be on the ballot.

      Delete
  2. The new three (Eisenbach, Schubert and Morgenstern) in the race care about yeshivas as much, if not more than the three in the race. They will do all they can for us all.

    ReplyDelete