Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Song of יבמות

Daf Yomi will makes a Siyum on Maseches Yevamos tomorrow. From the Songs of Shas series here's the song of Yevamos by R' Yossi Gleiberman. For lyrics see Here

https://www.songsofshas.com/ https://www.songsofshas.com/_files/ugd/54e88d_e13ade55b7e1438b826b16d0e3ee5dd8.pdf The Song of Yevamos by R' Yossi Gleiberman. This is the newest addition to the Songs of Shas series, which offers a summarizing, concise, and joyful chazara of the klallim and yesodos of each masechta in an easy-to-remember and retainable rhyme.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing. I was at first skeptical but I now realize how this started a new genre which is extremely useful to remember the main sugyas of the mesechta. I also feel good realizing that most of the points he mentions I vaguely remember, meaning that I actually do remember a great deal of the mesechta.

    As these are available for free, I hope someone else comes along to add illustrations or diagrams for each sentence of the poem, so one could briefly see a sketch of the sugya the song is alluding to.

    Ashrei chelko.

    ReplyDelete