Sunday, May 12, 2019

New Details of Break in Attack at Eagle Ridge

See Full Letter and details HERE on FB
Excerpts from the letter posted by GL

“I cannot and will not ignore the matter of safety for my family. The Police have not yet made an arrest in the assaults that my wife and I suffered. There is absolutely no doubt that it was a targeted attack. Shortly after my wife and I had been struck on the head, which caused us to collapse to the garage floor, the attacker confirmed my last name by saying “You’re Robison right.” He went on to thank me for my years of service in the Marine Corps. I acknowledge that my last name and the fact that I am a retired Marine is rather well known, but I have never heard of a home invader interviewing the victims.

Later in the attack I was taken to the master bedroom. While there I asked the attacker “Why are you doing this?” because he had previously (and immediately) given up the demand for money. His answer to my question was “So you don’t like duplexes in your neighborhood…Remarkably very little was stolen from the house.”

2 comments:

  1. The story doesn’t make sense. No one beats the hell out of someone, and thanks them for their service.
    Too many statements sound scripted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are no comments blocked?

    ReplyDelete