Monday, November 25, 2019

Lakewood BOE Meeting Tonight

Lakewood Board of Education public meeting Monday November 25, 2019 6:30 pm at 855 Somerset Avenue
Watch live stream HERE 7:30 pm
See Agenda HERE

- Contract  $500,000 to Mobilease Modular Space Inc. for the purchase of two temporary classroom
units for the Lakewood Early Childhood Center. -Approve EI Associates to prepare plans for an 8 classroom permanent addition to Spruce
Street School for Preschool/Kindergarten classrooms. Cost to be determined.
- Approval for renewal of Lightspeed Relay with CDW for $25,050.00, for a one year
subscription December

Approval to lease a Canon wide format printer at a cost of $89.00 per month for 60
months. Charge to account 11.190.100.500.00.0000. December 5, 2019 through
December 4, 2024

1 comment:

  1. The BOE did not approve the settlement they reached with me in the Public Employment Relations Commission.

    Even had they ratified the agreement, I would be making $18,000 less that last year as all my perquisites as senior teacher have been lost.

    Now we fight it out in PERC. They raised our taxes, part of which will pay the Methfessel & Werbel firm to fight me and the teachers' union to get my old position back.

    That should not surprise anyone. We (you and I) already paid the BOE attorney to interfere in my case, to file pointless litigation in federal court which has no jurisdiction for school funding, and to make countless motions in the same court as me, losing every one of them. He is like the bully who gets beat up just to return for more.

    It is shame on you, shame on me, shame on all the people of Lakewood.

    A Lang

    ReplyDelete