- Top Netanyahu aide: Hamas will have 60 days to disarm or IDF will complete the mission
Hamas will have a 60-day period to disarm, or else Israel will go back to war in Gaza, says Cabinet Secretary Yossi Fuchs.
- It was allowed to reveal: The code that signaled the Hamas killers to start the massacre operation on 10/7 was sent to their cell phones as a set of emojis.
- The IDF and Shin Bet eliminated the head of the Islamic Jihad's logistics unit in the central camps in Gaza, who commanded militants who raided Israel on 10/7, as well as the militant Ahmad Bioukh, who raided the Re'im camp also on 10/7
-The Israel Defense Forces announced that nine Hamas terrorists were killed during operations in an underground network east of Rafah in Gaza. Three were confirmed killed following a clash last week, while six others were eliminated during subsequent tunnel-clearing missions. The IDF said operations will continue to remove immediate threats in the area.
-PM Netanyahu : We destroyed 150 kilometers of tunnels in the Gaza Strip—out of 500 km. We must complete the mission
- The Israeli military said it carried out a strike against a Hezbollah terrorist near the town of Hanin in southern Lebanon. No further details were immediately available.
Trump announces $5 billion pledge in Gaza aid from Board of Peace members
"The Board of Peace has unlimited potential. Last October, I released a Plan for the permanent end to the Conflict in Gaza, and our Vision was unanimously adopted by the United Nations Security Council. Shortly thereafter, we facilitated Humanitarian Aid at record speed, and secured the release of every living and deceased Hostage. Just last month, two dozen distinguished Founding Members joined me in Davos, Switzerland, to celebrate its official formation, and present a bold Vision for the Civilians in Gaza, and then, ultimately, far beyond Gaza — WORLD PEACE! On February 19th, 2026, I will again be joined by Board of Peace Members at the Donald J. Trump Institute of Peace in Washington, D.C., where we will announce that Member States have pledged more than $5 BILLION DOLLARS toward the Gaza Humanitarian and Reconstruction efforts, and have committed thousands of personnel to the International Stabilization Force and Local Police to maintain Security and Peace for Gazans. Very importantly, Hamas must uphold its commitment to Full and Immediate Demilitarization. The Board of Peace will prove to be the most consequential International Body in History, and it is my honor to serve as its Chairman. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP"
- Opposition Leader Yair Lapid calls on the United States to declare Qatar an enemy state, blaming it for anti-Israel activity in American academia.
- The cabinet authorized on Sunday the opening of a land registration process in the West Bank for the first time since 1967, with the ministers who initiated the measure saying it would enable the registration of broad swaths of land as state land available for Israeli development.
- Around 200 kibbutz members are expected to congregate today at Kibbutz Kfar Aza for the first time since the Hamas attack of October 7, 2023, to plant dozens of trees with donors.
Today in bnei brak there was a major protest against avodah zarah.
ReplyDeleteHelp me through this if you will
ReplyDelete"Opposition Leader Yair Lapid calls on the United States to declare Qatar"
So for Israeli political actors to publicly direct American foreign policy it is perfectly normal and okay .
But if the American president could ask Israel to pardon its prime minister from spurious allegations is completely unacceptable impudence, needs and demands investigation, and is a complete outright threat to Israel's being of a state!