Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Iran Israel Tuesday Sept 9

- Wall Street Journal: Senior officials in the Trump administration, including Vice President Vance and Secretary of State Rubio, warned the President that a war with Iran could last until the end of his term

- Trump on the war with Iran: “The war's gonna end immediately after the election. Because they can't hold out any longer. They're desperate to try and affect the election so that we can get a nice weak group of people in there and leave them alone and let them have their nuclear weapon. All they want is a nuclear weapon. And if they had a nuclear weapon, the whole world is in deep trouble."

- Trump on the sanctions from the UK on Israel: “I'll be speaking to Israel, I'll be speaking to them, and I'll find out what they're thinking…I understand what's going on. But I want to find out why all of a sudden has that happened

- IDF: Following the sirens that sounded a short while ago regarding a hostile aircraft infiltration in several areas in northern Israel, it qwas determined to be a false identification.

Satellite imagery shows a construction surge at Iran's deeply buried Pickaxe Mountain site near Natanz, a possible future enrichment or nuclear safe-haven facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment