Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Lakewood in Houston Update

Texas Kosher We served close to 2,000 meals today to the Houston Jewish community. (See Video Below)It didn't matter what shul they belonged to or what their religious affiliation was, we served them, and we smiled. I could not have done it without my amazing crew. Reuvain Travis, always there and getting it done. Jesse Shamka, a guy I call upon and serves with the utmost of effort.
My good friend Joseph Mutterpurl, who when the call came, left his business in the hands of others and jumped a flight to help.... 
The entire community of Dallas, led by the efforts of Rabbi Sholey Klein and Rabbi Bentzi Epstein of Dallas Kosher who stepped up and got everything needed to get this done.

I know I am missing some people, you know who you are, Thank You. And Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the askankm who went to Houston are on the way to Florida to take on Hurricane Irma and bring relief from Lakewood.

    ReplyDelete