Thursday, August 31, 2017

Lakewood Goes to Texas

The guys from South Side Sandwich Shop & Smokehouse in Lakewood will be heading down to Houston joining Dallas Kosher BBQ to cook and prepare Kosher meals for people affected by Hurricane Harvey. 
SSSS Posted this message:
SSSS & S will only be open from 5 pm - till at least 10 pm Sun Sept. 3rd - wed Sept. 6th & Thursday Sept. 7th 5pm to midnight. An opportunity arose for me to go down to HOUSTON to cook with Howard Chaim Goldfeder to help those affected by hurricane Harvey. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Yosef Mutterperl

Donate to Ohr Hatorah HERE to sponsor meals.

4 comments:

  1. I'll miss my Thursday night Dagwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will still be able to get it. Just not by lunch.

      We will be open for dinner every night

      Delete
  2. This video made me hungry

    ReplyDelete