- Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian arrives in New York, where he’s set to address the UN General Assembly
- President Trump says a deal may be taking shape: “I think a settlement is going to be reached.” He added that Iran was talking with the U.S. “even today” and said the relationship “is developing.”-
- Trump: U.S. officials met with the Iranian delegation for three hours on Tuesday
- Trump: I have a big decision to make: Will there be a deal with Iran that allows them to build a great nation, or will I eliminate them and do it quickly – will I send them to hell? But I believe there will be a deal by the midterm elections.
- JNS reports that Hamas terrorists made three separate attempts in the past month to kill and kidnap IDF soldiers near Gaza’s Yellow Line. According to the report, dozens of terrorists prepared a large ambush involving explosives and heavy gunfire, with the apparent goal of creating chaos and then abducting soldiers. Ten terrorists were later found dead at one of the sites. In another incident, an unmanned IDF bulldozer struck a second explosive device. A third attempted operation reportedly ended with Israeli forces withdrawing after multiple tanks suffered technical failures.
- Trump: The Supreme Leader of Iran celebrated the massacre and called it a "service to humanity." That same regime has murdered over 72,000 of its own citizens this year. Just imagine what a vile regime like that would be capable of if it ever had the ability to carry out large-scale terrorist attacks under the cover of a nuclear umbrella. That was the reality we were facing – a reality that too many people chose to ignore.
- Benjamin Netanyahu sends a scathing message to NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani as he heads to New York for the United Nations General Assembly."I am coming to the UN. I'm going to tell the truth about our heroic soldiers... and I'm going to tell the truth about you."“Shame on you, Mr. Mamdani. Shame on you for supporting the Hamas monsters who butchered our people. Shame on you for inciting riots against New York Jews. I’m coming to the UN. I’m going to tell the truth about our heroic soldiers, and I’m going to tell the truth about you.”
- New York Mayor Zohran Mamdani rejected Benjamin Netanyahu’s video claims about him as untrue. Mamdani cited the International Criminal Court arrest warrant over alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity and accused Netanyahu of orchestrating “a horrific genocide against Palestinians.”
- New York Mayor Zohran Mamdani rejected Benjamin Netanyahu’s video claims about him as untrue. Mamdani cited the International Criminal Court arrest warrant over alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity and accused Netanyahu of orchestrating “a horrific genocide against Palestinians.”
We don't always understand why BB netanyahu decides to make certain statements or agitate or antagonize certain people but we have to trust that he is the shliach and leader of klal yisrael and understands best what is good for us.
ReplyDeleteErdogan too
DeleteMaskim. You could not have said it better. Hashem gave us 2 amazing people - Bibi and Trump - to save Klal Yisroel from the Iranian nuclear threat. Imagine Biden and Yair Lapid in charge! Or worse, imagine AOC and Golan in charge!
DeleteThank you Hashem!
No need for negotiations.
ReplyDeleteJust start packing up the nuclear and missile material and ship it to US, either a base in Iraq, or a ship in Arabian Sea, or both and give US the keys to the boats.
Bb leader of Klal Yisrael!?
ReplyDeletePlease give me a break!