Wednesday, March 25, 2020

In other News

statement from Harold Herskowitz.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy at home. I have decided to run in the Republican primary at the last minute and unfortunately I decided to run after the need for everyone to stay home and not interact with one another. In order to run I need a petition with signatures to be on the ballot. If you could please take a moment and sign the petition electronically for the primary on June 7th. I know that things look bleak right now but I decided that when this is all over it will be even more important that our township should be run for the benefit of all of us and not a select few. I am looking toward the future and I hope you will join me. Thank you for your support. And please be careful and safe.

https://www.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=e61c8405-78a6-4be5-a6be-8041f69f5f1b&env=na1&acct=defe678f-1c55-4242-8dd8-09cf6bd0ef10


4 comments:

  1. It is about time!!!
    אם אין איש השתדל......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed. We need change asap. I believe in you Harold.

    ReplyDelete