Monday, September 17, 2018

Guest post

I Harold (hershel) Herskowitz have no connection to this website or its content.

Once again today I received a call from someone asking me if i can remove something from my website. The website people are referring to is usually Hefkervelt. I usually dont care when I get such a call. I explain to the person that I not only have no control over Hefkervelt, I dont even know who runs it. I like anyone else submit my articles or requests in the comment box on a random post. If it is something I want posted or announced I respectfully ask the website owner to do it. I am very often edited and censored in what I write. I appreciate the owner for allowing me to tell his readers things I feel are important. He even allows me to announce special sales in my store. I appreciate that he has a website that is not under the control of people trying to hurt our town. I do not agree with much of his politics, but I respect his opinion.
Now to get to the point. Today I received a request from a very respected member of our community
to remove something from "my" website. So I just want to make it blatantly clear. I am in no way affiliated, supportive, or have any connection to this website. If somebody objects to something on here, they can do what I do. Put in a comment marked private and request that it be removed. I have done this for people in the past and the owner always obliged. Again. I am not the owner of, friend of (that I know) or have any control over this website. I appreciate it and agree with most everything on here but have no connection whatsoever.
Have a gemar chesima tova and a sweet new year. May we see only positive changes in our town in the coming year. And again thanknyou Hefkervely for providing the only source of truth left in our town of Lakewood.

2 comments:

  1. What post did he want you to take down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea. The message was sent to me via a third person. I am no longer taking requests to ask hefkervelt to remove things.

    ReplyDelete