Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Matzav: Tragedy Averted after Table Caught Fire

Photo: Matzav.com
Matzav.com Exclusive interview.
A potential for tragedy was halted last night after a table caught fire from a menorah at a home in Lakewood, NJ. In an exclusive interview with Matzav.com, the homeowner, a resident of Blue Jay Way, off of Massachusetts Avenue, explained that he had no choice but to think quickly after the heavy duty plastic table on which his family had lit their menorahs caught on fire.


“I saw flames in my dining room and ran in to see what had happened,” he told Matzav. “I found the table engulfed in flames. My heart started racing. I first yelled for everyone to leave the house immediately.” Boruch Hashem, all family members exited safely. Read more at Matzav.com

No comments:

Post a Comment