Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Primary elections: Meet the candidates

Website YosefTravis.com
Donate
My name is Yosef Travis, I have lived in Lakewood since 2008 and understand how this town has grown rapidly over the last couple years. I am a company owner and have multiple start-up companies as well as running the largest open market exchange for travel points, with over 500 travel agents and points brokers electing me the director of the market since 2013. I am well known within the travel industry as one of the most trusted and respected and get many calls daily regarding issues within the market that have to be dealt with properly.

Lakewood, being one of the lowest median-age towns in the United States, is host to tens of thousands of young families starting their lives off. It is time for a new face on the committee that represents the young voice of Lakewood.

I am young and have been involved for many years with activism within the community.  I feel as a representative on the Township Committee I can represent the thousands of young families that live in Lakewood and they can feel that they have a voice representing them, as well I understand that the seniors
need quality of life and deserve the best for all that they have contributed to our generation.

I see traffic as a big issue in Lakewood, the traffic problems are being caused by improper planning. I believe smart growth,  and a planned and coordinated way of properly building that won't affect the residents' quality of life can be accomplished.

If I get elected I will change this town, and make it a great place to live for the great residents.

Yosef Travis
Republican Candidate for Township Committee

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly which part is very impressive? Really hard to tell what is so impressive.
      The vast array of qualifications perhaps. Huh?

      Delete
  2. Harold HerskowitzMay 17, 2017 at 10:55 AM

    Yosef Travis also represents a large amount of the young voters that feel ignored. There is a lack of real job growth and opportunities in our town. Yosef is a serial entrepreneur. He has the creative mindset to help bring new innovative businesses to grow here in Lakewood. I see great potential in this young man and I hope that those that are not voting for the status quo, will make sure to vote for him on June 6th
    VOTE!
    Sharaby
    Travis
    Or democrats
    Gruman
    Raitzik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HH, again no real qualifications for your picks. The same old talk. Why are you endorsing a Vaad candidate?

      Delete
    2. Harold HerskowitzMay 17, 2017 at 8:54 PM

      There is a reason for everything. These are the primaries. If you want to do your own thing, go for it. So far I had a hand in getting one committee member into office. He is the only voice of reason on the Committee. I dont want to say the expression, you will just have to trust me.

      Delete
  3. 2 mail-in ballots went out today with Sharaby & Travis for the primaries.
    Will you also join them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes me & my wife are voting Travis & Sharabi by mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harold HerskowitzMay 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM



    Excellent choice. Lets only hope that there is no voter fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you are right Travis and Sharaby will best represent our interests in Lakewood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm voting for Travis. A real hustler, focusd on the needs of the mass's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im voting for Sharaby

    ReplyDelete