Thursday, April 21, 2016

Lakewood youngeleit receive Yom tov bonus check

Kollel members learning in BMG received an additional bonus check lechavod Pesach to help ease the burden. In addition coupon books were distributed to kolel youngeleit with discounts in various stores for yom tov related shopping. Other shuls and kehillos also had kimcha depischa campaigns were funds where distributed for maos chitim and tzorchei yom tov. Discounted bulk orders were held prior to pesach to help lower the expenses.

9 comments:

  1. I learn in bmg and me and all the people I know did not get coupon books. They were only given to family and people with pull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were only given to those without internet.

      Delete
    2. calm down, everyone above a certain age received one set of coupons younger youngerleit received another set your probably still wet behind the ears bh and dont have the expenses of a large mishpacha. IYH in a few years hopefully you will manage on your own.

      Delete
    3. I am Boruch Hashem married for alot of years and have a few kids and in bmg and DID NOT receive them

      Delete
  2. I made pesAch for the first time costing me over $2000 & I didn't get any coupons.
    An extra $160 is nothing more than a PR stunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you feel so little Hakaoros HTov and think it is JUST a PR stunt either give it back or find fine someone poorer then oyu to give it to.

      Delete
  3. My brother in law has no pull and he received the coupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you think $160 is a PR stunt? Are you so well off that you don't need it? I know I could use an extra $160 especially at this time of year! Also, do you realize that $160 for all who receive kollel checks adds up to over a half million dollars? That is serious money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wonder why working pple dont get the coupon booklet, many who arent on programs are left with less money then those in kollel and on government programs.

    ReplyDelete