Sunday, January 10, 2016

חודש שבט - שנתבשר בשורות טובות

So, what if you only match a few numbers, what do you win? Here’s the prize rundown:
Match 5 numbers and the Powerball number = Jackpot
Match 5 numbers, not including the Powerball number = $1 million dollars
Match 4 numbers and the Powerball number = $50,000
Match 4 numbers, not including the Powerball number = $100
Match 3 numbers and the Powerball number = $100
Match 3 numbers, not including the Powerball number = $7
Match 2 numbers and the Powerball number = $7
Match 1 number and the Powerball number = $4
Match only the Powerball number = $4

6 comments:

  1. Hashem if I win 1.3 Billion Pwball I get into Kollel/learn. Hashem replies Mochel Tovot I have thousands youngerleit who do it for $50/week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hashem please if I win people will realize how smart I am. Askanim will realize that I know allot, and will ask me to speak at their functions. People will realize all my maalos including what a masmid I am. They will realize how smart I am and how I know how to all the problems and crisis's. Gedolim will ask me to get involved in all the issues simply because of my foresight and huge caring heart. They will realize how understanding and caring I am and ask me to come speak to kids at risk.
    Please Hashem let me win the lottery. Everyone will realize how great I am. No-one will care about my money. They will have all my goodness and thats all that they want, cus that's what counts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A frum family from Staten Island won the mega millions lottery for $165 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete